Forgiveness & Love, or Love & Forgiveness ? Yes, both

Jesus answered, 'I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. ' " “You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.” “And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Watch this video..

It's worth your time


1 Peter 4:8
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins."


1 Corthinians 13:13
"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."


Finally, a good article for all ages. Can you ask for forgiveness ? Can you give Forgiveness ? 
Read: 

I have sinned sometimes causing harm to those I 
love (d). It's very hard to swallow your pride, admit your wrongdoings and ask for forgiveness. Retribution is part of seeking forgiveness, because words without action are that, simply words It feels good to be granted forgiveness by God and those you've harmed. 

It doesn't feel good, actually terrible when your sincere apology is rejected or ignored. About 10 years ago at a daughter's college graduation, I stuck out my hand to a person I had wronged and offered sincere apologetic words. It took a lot of inner strength to do so. A person who once I was very close to, provided lots of help over the years in times of sickness, sad times, and good times. (No, not my former wife). I was flatly rejected in an angry tone with hurtful words. I ask,  "Who is the sinner? Wow, family love ? Forgiveness ? 
In my eyes, anyone who visits the prison cell of his would-be assassin and forgives the man is a saint. St. John Paul  II and Mehmet Ali Ağca.

I have forgiven people, family when their words & actions express sorrow and they try to recitfy wrongs. But, if they continue to maintain their innocence and never express sorrow,  then I forgive you from afar, but I need for my own health need to move on.
Amen.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Love. This is the Message of Christianity.

4th of July , Pathmark, Cross Bronx Expressway, AJ SCHMITT AND SONS.

the AJ SCHMITT and Sons Farm throughout the years