Yes , you can, just as Damar has !



Believe you're good !!

SHOUT BUFFALO !! 


Damar & his Buffalo Bills teammates, didn't stop believing that he was going to get better! 🙏👍🏈

I've been going to college, or residing in Bills territory ever since fall of '76. The Bills' preseason training camp has been at my alma mater St. John Fisher University (formerly a college until last July) since 2000.
In all those years, I have never bought or worn any Bills attire, until this past Friday. Ask my friends, my family, I am a very very loyal person especially to my sports teams, in good times & bad. The NY Jets have really tested my loyalty this past decade, but I continue to root, cheer,  and defend them. I really don't know any Jet fans who have defected to another team, they are as committed and loyal to Gang Green as I. In the good times, SB III, the Parcels years, and yes the two years Rex Ryan took the NYJ to the AFC championship game. And the bad times ; Rich Kotite, Bruce Coslet , Eric Mangini, Todd Bowles, Adam Gase, Lou Holtz as inept head coaches. The butt fumble game, Marino fake spike, 1-15, Sam Darnold, Neil O'Donnell, the sucker punch by IK Enemkpali on Geno Smith, ......

 I've worn my NY Jets hats & sweatshirts to Shea & Giants stadiums, The Meadowlands, and every Jet game I've attended in Rich Stadium and all its ever changing names.  Sometimes, it got rough with some of those crazy & inebriated tailgating Bills fans, but I stood tall and always raised a single index finger. I utter, "we got ours in '69! How many you got ? Shut up, then." 😊😊 


The Jets have always been & will continue to be my team. They have been ever since the Fall of '68, the season of Super Bowl III ,& especially on January 12, 1969. Joe Willie, Snell, Maynard, Jim Turner, Gerry Philbin, Hudson, Grantham, & John Schmitt (a long long lost cousin perhaps 🤔🤔) & company upset the mighty Baltimore Colts. 





Great interview with John SCHMITT about Jets career, & SB III. A MUST LISTEN IF YOU'RE A PRO FOOTBALL FAN.

But, I'm on the Bills bandwagon at least for now. I have joined  my friends who are loyal Buffalo Bill fans, yes even those who call themselves the Bills Mafia.


The Bills are really a class 👍 organization. I admit I'm envious of their owners, The Pegulas,  Coach McDermott, and especially QB Josh Allen 

So, LET'S GO BUFFALO.
SHOUT !!


At least until the start of next year, there's always next year, and when the Jets take on them Bills & Damar !!

P.S. I know my buddies , Terry McNamara, Mike Thornton, Mark Muench, Mike Parry, Mike Spreter have some special pull upstairs, or maybe too busy with SU basketball. 

Be well.
http://ajschmitt.blogspot.com/
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you hold a banquet or Thanksgiving dinner, invite the poor.

God is Love. This is the Message of Christianity.

Brian Piccolo & Gale Sayers, & George 50 years later. One remains!!