Trump leaves hospital but ‘not out of woods’ 🙏🙏🙏 . Truly amazing, a miracle ?


https://youtu.be/-hg2w3T3ZBc

He has prayers & the Bible on his side, but a mask ? 
P.S. Has Mr. Trump said"  it is, what it is " lately ?
 I'm sure the wife, and daughter of my late cousin Robert A. Schmitt Jr. will vomit on those words. Robbie died in April of Covid-19. 🙏

 They say it's a Miracle that the Prez recovered so quickly ! But, I think he learned some public relations stuff from his North Korean pal, ROCKET MAN. Always show strength, never weakness. 

If he had to lead and show how brave he was/is, then why not so brave back in the mid 60s? 

Donald Trump avoided the military draft 5 times, but it wasn't uncommon for young men from influential families to do so during the Vietnam War




Pray 🙏🙏 for all those who work @ WH,  that they remain safe .

BTW: I always wear a seat belt, I don't text while driving, I get off the golf course or soccer field sidelines during lightning storms, and I wear my mask if in public & I encounter people. Why ? I value my life & others. 

Legendary Green Bay Packers football Coach Vince Lombardi transformed his team from losers into NFL champions, not because of better players, but because of hard work & DISCIPLINE. I can almost guarantee you, the man would be wearing a mask & so would his players. Why ? He valued his life, his players, and he knew the road to victory  was  DISCIPLINE, always 





   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Love. This is the Message of Christianity.

4th of July , Pathmark, Cross Bronx Expressway, AJ SCHMITT AND SONS.

the AJ SCHMITT and Sons Farm throughout the years